Buy Wild Caught Alligator Meat
Central Florida Trophy Hunts offers Alligator meat for purchase.
Central Florida Trophy Hunts processes alligators at our licensed and permitted facility. We are HACCP Compliant and permitted through the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and the Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission.
We offer our high quality “Wild Caught” Alligator Meat for purchase wholesale or retail. All of our alligator meat is cut, defatted, cubed twice and vacuumed sealed for freshness. We maintain high standards when processing our alligator meat, never using preservatives or additives and never mixing the white and red meat, just pure alligator meat for a high quality product.
The choicest cut is the tail meat which is white and very much like veal in texture. The tenderloin comes from a cylindrical tube inside the tail. The body meat is somewhat darker and has a stronger taste and slightly tougher texture. It is very similar to pork shoulder. Alligator can be used in jambalayas, soups, stews, many chefs simply grill, sauté or fry the various cuts of meat.
Alligator meat is labeled and packaged and can be shipped via FED EX or UPS.
We offer discounts on large volumes and we offer wholesale prices.
Our White Alligator Meat is NEVER mixed with Red Alligator Meat
- 1lb Package White Nuggets (ready to cook) – $14.00
- 5lb box of White Nuggets (ready to cook) – $65.00
- 5lb box of White Meat Tenderized- $60.00
- 5lb box of Red Meat Tenderized – $42.50
- $6.50 per lb. Rib slabs are individually sealed and weights vary.
- $20 per lb. Whole Tenderloin
- $20 per lb. Whole Jowls
- 5lb box of White Gator Burger – $65.00
- 5lb box of Red Gator Burger – $45.00
- $16.00 per lb. Gator Bratwurst (includes added pork)
- $16.50 per lb. Gator Cheddar Bratwurst (includes added pork)
(Skinned, Gutted, Head & Feet Attached)
- 4′ Alligator $100
- 5′ Alligator $150
- 6′ Alligator $200
- 7′ Alligator $250