Central Florida Pheasant Shoots
P4 Ranch European Tower Pheasant Shoots
Our European Tower Pheasant Shoots provide quality shooting and entertainment for all ranges of shooters and hunters. Whether you’re a corporate group or individual, pro shooter or novice, this shoot offers something for everyone.
There are 14 stations at approx. 100 yards from our 30ft. tower. Each station will have no more than 2 shooters. We will release approx. 280 birds throughout the shoot, every 20 birds we will rotate stations enabling every shooter to shoot from each individual station.
- Arrive at P4 Ranch at 10am for registration and Continental Breakfast
- Stations are assigned and shooting begins at 11am
- Upon completion of the shoot, lunch will be served while the birds are cleaned and split equally amongst all shooters.
- Pre-Shoot Continental Breakfast
- After-Shoot Lunch
- Bird cleaning
- Safety Glasses, Orange Clothing (hats, shirts, vest), & ammo are available for purchase/rental.
- Shot Guns available for rental (reservations required)
What to Bring:
- 6-8 boxes of 2 3/4 inch shells no shot heavier than #6.
- 12 or 20-gauge shotgun
- Shooting Glasses/Safety Glasses
- Orange Clothing
- Cooler for birds
- Shooting/Safety Glasses required during shoot
- Orange Clothing (Hat, Shirt, or Vest) Required
- No Alcohol During the Shoot
- Do not shoot at the tower
- Birds will be collected at rotation or by dog
- All shotgun actions must be kept open until shooting
- When Not Shooting keep muzzles pointed in a safe direction
- Do not leave your shooting station until signal is given