Central Florida Quail Hunts
These unique hunts are currently being offered on the Sundays following our European Tower Shoots. This provides a unique opportunity to shoot both quail and pheasants.
We have both a fully guided and a self-guided offering.
Minimum of 2 hunters and a maximum of 4 hunters per group.
- Arrive P4 Ranch at 8 AM for registration
- Hunt from 8:15-11:45
- Lunch at 12 PM
- Arrive P4 Ranch at 11:45 for registration
- Lunch from 12-1
- Hunt from 1:30-4:30
- 10 Quail (Additional Quail are available for $15 per bird)
- 5 pheasants (Additional Pheasants are available for $25 per bird)
- Hunting License
- Prepacked frozen & cleaned birds
- Safety Glasses, Orange Clothing (hats, shirts, vest), & ammo are available for purchase/rental.
- Shot Guns available for rental (reservations required)
What to Bring:
- 2-3 boxes of 2 3/4 inch shells #6-#7
- 12 or 20-gauge shotgun
- Shooting Glasses/Safety Glasses
- Orange Clothing
- Cooler for birds
- Shooting/Safety Glasses required during shoot
- Orange Clothing (Hat, Shirt, or Vest) Required
- No Alcohol During the Shoot
- Do not shoot at the tower
- Birds will be collected at rotation or by dog
- All shotgun actions must be kept open until shooting
- When Not Shooting keep muzzles pointed in a safe direction
- Do not leave your shooting station until signal is given